Date(s) - 12/01/2020 - 09/30/2021
Staff at PLAN-member libraries now have access to dozens of self-paced training opportunities on Niche Academy.
- 10 Strategies for Community Organizing in Libraries
- Academic OneFile
- Code of Ethics for New Directors
- Digital Public Library of America – Explore Online Materials
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides – Collaborate with Google’s Online Apps
- Linda’s Nibbles of Knowledge with Linda Bruno
- OverDrive | Libby
- Power Mapping – Building Your Library’s Influence
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Universal Class
- And more!
HOW TO ACCESS THE COURSES
If you have a Niche Academy account, login to your account at my.nicheacademy.com/plan-staff.
If you don’t have a Niche Academy account, you can create an account at my.nicheacademy.com/plan-staff. Use your library email address to create an account yourself. For example, if you work for West Florida Public Libraries and your email ends in mywfpl.com (such as email@example.com), you’ll be able to create your own account.
If you need assistance, please send us an email.
Note: Due to our licensing agreement, this training is only available to PLAN members.