Date(s) - 05/19/2016
2:00 pm CDT - 3:00 pm CDT
How do you take your digital images and turn them into sharable items for marketing? You may have heard the term picture branding, visual branding, but, it is all marketing. And when it comes to Social Media and online marketing learn easy tools that you can use to convey your library’s story. Learn how using images or imagery you create can convey visibility online in social media and through digital marketing.
Part I (May 17th): In this webinar, we will look at:
• How To Create Social Media Imagery That Showcases Information
• The Best Practices For Mage Use
• How To Use Images in Social Media
• Easy Ways To Create Timeline Photos, Instagram Posts, and “Quotables”
Part II (May 19th): In this webinar, we will look at:
• How To “Brand” Your Library Using Images
• Using Images To Market Your Library Events
• Simple Ways to Repurpose Your Visual Content
**Must register to attend both Part 1 and Part 2**
Presenter: Dawn Jensen
Registration is closed for this event.