How to create Wikipedia page

The purpose of PLAN’s Forums are to facilitate discussions on topics of professional interest to library staff. All library staff are invited to use the forums. For more information, see: About the Forums

Home Forums Grant Writing & Grant Administration How to create Wikipedia page

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  masonwilkinson 2 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am in the marketing department of an organization. During a recent meeting, we were exploring on the newest things and platforms that could be used for marketing in recent times. Upon the explorations and idea came up which was to focus on the content marketing and the first idea was to create Wikipedia page for the organization. We thought that it could be inexpensive as Wikipedia does not charge anything to create a page as well as it could be effective as this platform has got almost 40 million visits on a regular basis. However, we were left with no clue about how to create a Wikipedia pages which is why I am here. I want to know if there is someone who can guide me through the process of Wikipedia page creation. I want to know all the facts or things that are attached to it. Like what kind of writing it requires and what kind of information it accepts and more things like these. Please comment if you have got the idea about it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.