The PLAN cooperative purchasing group for e-books, e-audiobooks, and e-magazines provides participating libraries with significant cost-savings and access to a much larger collection. All PLAN member public libraries are invited to join this group. If your library is already a customer of OverDrive, or some other vendor, your current e-book service can be merged into the PLAN cooperative purchase to take advantage of the benefits enjoyed by the group.
- Gulf Coast State College
- LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library
- Northwest Regional Library System
- Okaloosa County Public Library Cooperative
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System
- Walton County Library
- West Florida Public Libraries
Resources available for participating libraries include Marketing and Outreach materials, Staff Training, Collection Development assistance, and other Apps & Features.
Contact PLAN staff for more information about the PLAN Cooperative Purchase program.