PLAN has a limited amount of funds available so member libraries can conduct continuing education workshops for their staff:
- PLAN will pay up to $2,200 to cover the cost of a presenter
- PLAN can provide assistance in selecting topics and presenters
- PLAN cannot provide food or drink
- Amount quoted by presenter must include all expenses, including travel and materials
- Amount provided will depend on the number of staff being trained and the length of the training
- We request that you open up the training to outside library staff as space permits
If you would like to apply, please complete the application form and return it to the PLAN office. There is no deadline for submitting the request, but please allow at least 90 days to schedule a trainer.